Senior Software Engineer
Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing international crypto fintech at their London office in Shoreditch. They create a range of products in the crypto / blockchain space so that customers' transactions are safer, faster and more efficient while also helping global financial institutions improve day-to-day transaction processing using the latest technology. Seeking talented Senior Software Engineers to join the Commodities Engineering team. Role:
They are rebuilding the infrastructure of finance to make it open and accessible for the future, while creating innovative new products. You will be responsible for designing and implementing high-quality software, working on the full life cycle. You will take ownership of design, coding and testing of key components of the tokenized commodities platforms.
This role offers the opportunity to work on something meaningful, with the expansive potential for a positive social and economic impact. Requirements:
- 4+ years' experience in software development, with strong CompSci and programming fundamentals
- Highly proficient with core engineering concepts, e.g. data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc.
- Solid understanding of concepts such as load balancing, HA/failover, ingress, inter-service communications in a microservices style cluster, idempotence, ACID, guaranteed delivery, etc.
- Technical expert in at least one domain, such as Distributed Systems, Cryptography, Databases, or AWS
- Strong base salaries + stock
- Meaningful impact on profitability; your direct impact on the business is huge
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare, significant holiday allowance and free snacks, drinks and ping pong in the office
- Work for a young company that is changing the future of finance!
- Truly collaborative culture (your ideas matter), with transparent, flat structure
If you think you are a strong match for this job description, please do not hesitate to get in touch! Amy Gandhi
Tel: +44 (0) 203 475 5019