We are looking for a technically hands on SRE to join one of the worlds leading HFT (High Frequency Trading) firms based in central London. Your job will be focusing on the reliability and improvement of the firms systematic trading platform and helping to build the team out as they are set for a year of growth.
- Write and maintain a complex python infrastructure
- Ensure that the production servers are properly configured, and that various sources of information for production processes are kept up to date
- Help to maintain a robust pre-release automated testing process
- Work with the team, and with wider parts of the firm to identify and fix issues preventing trading or deployment of new code
- Act as primary point of contact when issues arise, which includes occasionally being available outside of normal working hours
- Build and improve on C++ and Python infrastructure
- Find and fix bugs, as well as review pull requests