Senior Security / Enterprise Architect
- Salary:90,000 - 100,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Jul 19
My client, a leading telecommunications business based in London, require a Security Architect on a permanent basis to support the sustainment and growth of Enterprise Architecture by providing security architecture and engineering enterprise-wide principles and requirements.
The role will involve providing strategic vision and setting up enterprise risk management frameworks for the Security Architecture Engineering practice. This is an exciting opportunity to play a major part in shaping the function and the longer term vision of a leading business.
- Strong background in Security / Enterprise Architecture
- Networks / Network Security
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Formal training in a relevant enterprise architecture methodology (for example, the Zachman Framework or TOGAF).
- Demonstrable experience combined IT and security work experience, with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multiplatform environments
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cloud access security broker
- Identity & Privileged access management
- Cryptography / Public Key Infrastructure
- Cloud Technologies (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Application Security
- Operational Technology Security
- Security Assurance technologies and methodologies