Our client is looking for a senior sales and account manager that has a strong understanding about sell side markets and technology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global leader and innovative firm. With this you’ll be able to demonstrate success in successfully leading regional sales teams working on large, consultative, enterprise level multi-million pound deals.
What you will do
- Management skills in sales, marketing, business development and account management.
- Collaboration with product management; supporting product definition based on identified market requirements.
- Understanding client requirements and market demands.
- Taking client requirements and leading demos to top investment and IT professional.
- Obtain and assess sales opportunities, including identification and proper coverage of stakeholders.
- Contribute to a multi sales strategy.
- Coordinate and organise meetings with prospective clients as well as internal resources; prepare and hold presentations and workshops.
- Working internally with management and C level
What you need
- Extensive experience working in sales including demonstrable track record of profitable deal closure.
- Relevant experience in – capital markets and sell side.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least 10 years’ consultative sales/new business development experience/senior account management role.
- Strong client-facing skills with experience in leading effective demonstration/presentation of software solutions to C-level executives.