Our client, a global asset manager with a strong brand, is looking for a Senior Sales Support Manager, to join their team in London on a 6-month contract basis, but could be extended. This role works closely with the sales teams responsible mainly for the UK Wholesale and Wealth Management channels
- Support the sales team, with distribution efforts with a specific focus on UK Wealth Management and Wholesale distribution.
- Managing the relationships and process for listing funds on UK Fund Supermarkets.
- Working with legal and compliance on new platforms and distribution agreements, managing the workflow across teams.
- Helping manage client reporting, and working to build and maintain client holding reporting.
- Dealing with client queries and maintaining CRM system with client updates.
- Supporting the KYC and due dilligence process for all clients as required to be compliant for onboarding new clients
- Managing the process of new account openings for clients with third party custodians and transfer agencies.
- Review and maintain the sales P&L, pipelines and reporting.
- Management information queries and reporting on activity, fund flows and other data information request in relation to distribution efforts
- Help with organising client events such as webinars, client meetings as well as third party events.
- Degree level, and good academics
- Strong experience in client-facing / sales support / servicing role in asset management
- Strong understanding and experience with UK wealth management
- Good understanding of investment strategies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong with Excel, and microsoft systems.