Job Title: Senior Sales Manager, Alternative Assets & Fine Art
Senior Sales Manager Background
• Our client is a ground-breaking UK based start-up involved in creating the first fractional ownership marketplace for art. We are using advanced technologies to enable tradeable shares to be issued and distributed to investors backed by single assets.
• The platform is ready, and we are anticipating launch in December 2021.
Senior Sales Manager Role
• We are looking for an exceptional distribution professional, to join our growing and multi-talented team.
• The Senior Sales Manager would be under the supervision of our Head of Product and working closely with our leadership team from our offices in Central London.
Senior Sales Manager Responsibilities
• The company’s UK based funds, managed by an FCA-authorised investment manager, investing into top-tier; blue chip art provides a new opportunity for financial advisors and wealth managers to diversify their clients’ investment portfolios.
• The successful Senior Sales Manager will identify potentially interested advisors/managers, introduce the company to these advisors/managers, manage company products through any internal or external due diligence or panelling processes, and be available to advisors/managers as they or their clients consider an investment.
• You will be responsible for identifying, initiating and managing these advisor/manager relationships which are key to the success of the company’s business as we build our presence.
• You will work with our marketing, PR and other senior team to help raise the firm’s profile among the advisor/manager market.
Senior Sales Manager Personal Specification
• 5+ years’ experience of the financial advisory or wealth management market
• The Senior Sales Manager must have a strong professional network of advisors/managers
• Experience of managing investment products through due diligence or panelling processes
• Up to date professional qualifications and ability to demonstrate competence
• Good knowledge of a private market, alternative asset class
• Comfortable building and managing relationships with a range of clients
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Excellent and approachable sales communication (written and verbal)
• Comfortable handling rejections and persuading
• Resilient and positive-minded
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Have an interest in financial markets and current affairs
• Confident and personable
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment
• IT literate
• Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed