EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive - Intellimatch
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 17 Feb 18
The Sales Executive will have a reporting line to the Sales Manager.
• Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
• Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
• Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
• Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions for IntelliMatch
• Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on license and service sales
• Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.)
• Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients
• Provide market intelligence and input
• Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
• A track record of hitting sales target of over $1 million in License & Services
• Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the Financial Services industry
• Good understanding of financial services operations. Of particular value is knowledge of reconciliation and matching processes within banking and other financial institutions i.e. Nostro, Securities, Confirmation Matching and system to system tasks, an understanding of the compliance market requirements.
• Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Good written and verbal English language skills essential
• Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
• This position will require regular travel in Europe.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.