Senior Sales Executive - German Speaking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) participates in a team-selling environment, providing the Customer with a primary point of contact within Allegro. In this capacity, the SAE will assume the ownership role for their assigned accounts within Germany and Austria and drive the identification and qualification of opportunities while executing account strategy and generating license, support and services revenues. In order to achieve this, Senior Account Executives will work closely with Allegro Solution Consultants and the Services' departments.
In addition, the SAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability, customer satisfaction levels, increased revenue levels and overall account penetration.
Uncapped, accelerated sales commission and extensive benefits package (including private healthcare, dental, life assurance, pension contributions, gym allowance and 25 days annual leave) in addition to a very generous bonus scheme.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- To identify, pursue and close new sales opportunities in the region through the successful execution of Allegro’s sales methodology.
- Leverage and effectively communicate Allegro’s solutions within the accounts to broaden Allegro’s presence and create new opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and thoroughly documented pipeline of opportunities report (prospects and suspects) within Allegro’s customer relationship management system; providing appropriate communication and data to the Allegro management team.
- Position Allegro to win new business within existing accounts by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Communicate and collaborate on opportunity plans and sales strategies with other members of the virtual account team, as well as Allegro field and corporate management.
- Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely sales forecasts within Allegro’s customer relationship management system to ensure thorough visibility of new business to optimize effective resource planning throughout the Allegro organisation.
- Continuously benchmark and gather knowledge of competitors to assist in effectively positioning Allegro solutions as the top ETRM provider within our region.
- Drive the business forward through developing an innovative and personalized approach to new and existing customers that builds the Allegro brand and reputation within the region.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience.
- Experience selling to the German/Austrian markets.
- Experience within Enterprise software solutions market; for example, ETRM, CTRM or Financial software.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - fluency in written and spoken German.
- Dynamic presentation skills and the ability to develop others.
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment is desirable.
- General familiarity with consultative selling training methodologies.