EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive - APT - Investment Risk
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive (APT Investment Risk) who will play a key role in increasing revenues for FIS Asset Management within the selected client portfolio and territory in EMEA territory, specifically the UK. This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels.
Boutique asset managers have started to see significant value in using investment risk management to improve internal investment decision-making as well as to meet the external demands of regulators and investors. FIS™’ asset management system for boutiques includes a multiasset class risk management system and reporting solution – and a comprehensive risk solution for commodities.
The APT risk management system models market risk and liquidity risk across both liquid and illiquid asset classes. What-if scenario analysis is supported by an exhaustive range of risk models and stress testing, with a fully managed service for automated risk reporting also available.
The Senior Sales Executive (APT Investment Risk) will play a key role in increasing revenues for FIS Asset Management within the selected client portfolio and territory in EMEA territory, specifically the UK. This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels.
The Senior Sales Executive will be reporting to the Head of Sales for Asset Management.
• Effectively develop new and manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate licence and service sales
• Identify and undertake specific initiatives to win new business
• Work with sales management to develop and execute account plans for target market sectors
• Identify, contact and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
• Along with the sales team, develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
• Provide market intelligence and input
• Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
• Knowledge of financial markets and strong network in the Asset Management industry in particular
• Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Fluent English written and verbal language skills, plus additional language, would be advantageous
• A good knowledge of Investment Risk/Portfolio Management software as it relates to the Asset Management industry.
This position will require some travel in EMEA.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.