This sales opportunity provides the prospect to work for a leading, respected and successful global player specialising in fixed income, credit and equity market data, indices, reference data, evaluated pricing, portfolio valuation and risk analytics for banks, asset managers, hedge funds and fund administrators etc. They have a strong client base already across Europe and are looking to appoint an additional sales professional who can grow new revenues in the Nordics and Baltics, both from the existing client base (up / cross sells) and new name clients.
The sales person will certainly have the freedom and flexibility to develop and execute their own sales strategy for the region, with the benefits of a great brand, product suite and company behind them, in addition to an enterprising entrepreneurial culture that will help them be successful.
Appropriate applicants will have:
- Solid sales experience and track record, with a new business / revenue generation edge.
- A strong understanding for the front to back office workflows for financial institutions and related data requirements, in order to engage with clients, and seek out opportunities for new logos and upsells etc.
- Experience selling into either the Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Finland and/or Denmark) and/or Baltic Countries (Estonia, Latvia and/or Lithuania). Language skills would be a plus, but are not a pre-requisite.
- Experience selling either market data, reference data, indices, pricing, valuation services or technology solutions would be ideal. i.e. Bloomberg, LSEG / Refinitiv, S&P, IHS Markit, Fitch, Moody’s, ICE, Nasdaq, Factset or similar data companies etc.
- An articulate, consultative and confident sales approach,
- The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
This is an exciting time to join a recognised market leader that promises significant sales opportunities and career advancement. If you’re a great sales person who is motivated to succeed and open to considering a next challenge, then let’s speak.
Feel free to either apply online, or introduce yourself by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: sales new business sales, sales executive, sales manager, sales director, account executive, VP Sales, hedge funds, buy side, asset management, investment management, investment banks, fund administrators, market data, reference data, indices, valuation services, evaluated pricing, analytics, fixed income, equities, credit markets, OTC derivatives, norway, sweden, finland, denmark, nordics, scandinavia, lithuania, estonia, latvia, poland, baltic states, fintech, regtech.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.