EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 25 Apr 18
With MarketMap Energy, FIS endeavours to provide our clients with all the tools needed to manage, manipulate, and analyze energy and commodity data.
Due to recent success within Marketmap Energy, we are looking to hire an additional Senior Sales Executive to join our team.
The Senior Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to join a world class financial services company and to build strong business relationships with European financial institutions.
- Develop new business opportunities, negotiate and close deals to achieve sales quota and increase revenue by introducing all products and services to assist in growing the clients' business.
- Build new profitable relationships and leverage existing relationships to work with key client executive decision makers (C-level personnel).
- Cross-sell - Provide consultative advice ensuring that the client is leveraging all of FIS's products and technology solution/service offerings
- Interface with internal business partners to insure clients business and application needs are effectively communicated to other areas of the company including: Senior Management; Product Management; Account Management / Product Support; Data Center / Technology Group & Product Development.
- Describe the value proposition of Market Map Energy and Kiodex to multiple different audiences
- Developing an aggressive sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Maintaining and improving Client satisfaction
- Planning and executing a sales strategy for the assigned territory
- Leading client engagements from start to finish and determining appropriate resources or representation by other FIS Departments to "close the deal"
The successful candidate will possess;
- Solid knowledge of the financial markets and commodity markets in particular
- Proven sales track record of opening doors, negogiating and closing deals and achieving sales quota
- Previous experience selling ETRM or CTRM systems and/or enterprise data management (EDM) systems .
- Fluency in English. Additional languages would be highly advantageous (French or German)
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. - Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Experience with interactions on senior level with various business partners across the organization.
This role requires travel to Europe.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.