Senior Sales Executive
- £80,000 - £100,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
My client is one of the largest global providers dedicated to risk management and regulatory reporting solutions. They are looking to expand their sales team in London with the hire of an out-and-out new business senior sales executive.
The ideal candidate will have good experience managing a complex software sales process, as well as prior knowledge of risk management and/or regulatory reporting software. They will also need to have a strong network within Tier 1 investment banks and be comfortable holding high level conversations at C-Level. They want someone with a proven track record of overachieving targets and closing big ticket deals. The role presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading software vendor with a vibrant culture and fantastic earning potential/career development.
- Good understanding and experience in selling big-ticket, complex software
- Proven sales experience serving Tier 1 investment banks
- Prior business to business sales, client relationship management
- Proven track record of closing business and achieving assigned sales quota
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to hold high level conversations at C-Level
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Alex Newman on 0207 553 9242 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org