Senior Sales Cash and Liquidity Solutions EMEA (Amsterdam OR London) NTAM
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Sales Cash and Liquidity Solutions EMEA (Amsterdam OR London) NTAMSenior Sales Representative Cash And Liquidity Solutions EMEA, Investments
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
The Asset Management Division of Northern Trust is global leader in multi-asset class solutions with expertise in index, active, quantitative and cash& liquidity capabilities. As well as strong knowledge of sustainable trends and strategies
We are currently seeking a Senior Asset Management Sales Representative for Cash and Liquidity solutions in EMEA
The main areas of focus include:
• Sales of existing range of cash funds (EUR, USD, GBP), Ultra short and short duration capabilities
• Strategically position and sell existing capabilities and developing new investment solutions
• In collaboration with Portfolio Management and Product teams identify new opportunities and enhancements within Cash and Liquidity Solutions and actively participate in the development of ideas for the future vision of the Product.
• Creating and Executing the Business plan for the region with regards to Cash and Liquidity solutions.
• Develop new client relationships from direct and indirect investors within EMEA and support existing relationships where cross-sell opportunities arise
• Work with the platforms and agree terms and conditions together with relevant stakeholders
• Strive for excellence and quality throughout the sales and cross sell process
• Raise Northern Trust's profile internally and externally
The key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Sells investment products and services to suitable prospects.
2. Identifies new prospects by researching potential needs and prioritizing and producing a sales plan.
3. Makes sales presentations to clients utilizing knowledge of investment products and services. Lead and organise Due Diligence visits.
4. Profile the wider Northern Trust organisation where possible, working in close collaboration with other parts of the organisation when required.
5. Lead request for proposal responses and fee proposals for prospective business.
6. Maintains on-going relationships with various prospective clients and existing clients. These range from Pension Funds, Insurance companies, Corporates, Charities, Endowments, Banks, Multi Manager and field consultants.
7. Maintains knowledge of investment products and services by initiating frequent contact with other financial institutions, partners, industry bodies and keeping abreast of laws and regulations affecting the product and industry.
8. Maintains knowledge of competitors and their products and services.
9. Have strong experience in innovative sales processes, being able to think ahead and create capabilities that are future proof.
10. Maintain Salesforce
11. Has demonstrated experience in working with senior executives both internally as well as externally (CEO, CIO, Head of Investments)
12. Has demonstrated track record in successfully selling Cash funds and Liquidity Solutions.
• Significant knowledge of investment management and primarily Liqudity and Short-Term Fixed Income Funds
• Knowledge of ESG landscape and trends
• Extensive experience within EMEA positioning and selling Cash & Liquidity solutions with a successful track record
• Ability to communicate and sell Northern Trust Asset Management products and services.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to work under time pressures both individually and as a team member.
• Experience in providing a high level of service to key clients both reactively and proactively
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$7.6 trillion in assets under custody
$1.1 trillion in assets under management
$132 billion in banking assets