You will play an integral part within the Line 2, operational risk function facing off to the Pensions administration department.
Excellent Opportunity to work for an award-winning Asset Manager with an innovative online platform where decisions are driven by the customer. This organisation is committed to giving a great working culture to its employees, they do this by practising flexible working, so needs are met by all parties. With a competitive salary and fantastic bonuses they look to attract the best talent.
You will play an integral part within the Line 2, operational risk function facing off to the Pensions administration department. Daily activities will include…
- Overseeing a designated business unit and communicating operational risk objectives by educating and embedding changing frameworks to stakeholders involved.
- Contributing to the constant development of the Operational risk framework. Identify gaps and ways to improve processes.
- Provide thoughtful, client solutions-based leadership whilst continually challenging the business on better ways to improve the customer journey.
- Providing robust management of risk and working closely with senior stakeholders to challenge and influence.
- Delivering insights on second line reviews to senior stakeholders and delivering communication on how a strong risk culture is an integral part of the business.
- Contribute to the delivery on the ORSA, ICAAP under Solvency II regulation disclosures.
- Maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and other areas of the business within the UK and globally.
- Being aware and up to date of regulatory updates and changes and factoring this into your every day work. Understanding products, product changes, business processes and process changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have …
Previous Line 2, operational risk experience operating financial services preferably within Pensions administration or distribution.
Good communication and relationship building skills
The ability to be think outside the box on how to improve the efficiency of the overall business.
Strong written and verbal skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on email@example.com or simply call on 02079368981.