- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Reward Manager, EMEA
We're looking for a Senior Reward Manager to join our HR Reward team in London for a 12-13 month fixed term contract
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Reward Manager to join our HR Reward team in London for a 12-13 month fixed term contract. Our team delivers and maintains reward policies and management including benefits across the region (13 countries, c.2000 employees). We are a small team of 5 and this roles provide a unique opportunity to interact frequently with senior business stakeholders and work across all aspects of reward (from reward advisory to regulatory issues).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the lead subject matter expert for multiple business and support groups in the region.
- Providing advice and guidance across a range of business activities including year-end remuneration processes, business hiring and corporate restructures/acquisitions.
- Advising on and managing compliance with remuneration regulation including producing papers and presenting to local boards.
- Leading/supporting reward-related projects and change management including business collaboration and communication strategies.
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar senior reward role, within the banking/financial services sector.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the UK/EU regulatory environment (including UK remuneration codes and applicable directives).
- Previous experience working across complex deals and transactions, is desirable.
- Agility to manage multiple deliverables and stakeholders effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with outstanding communication skills.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
The Human Resources Division supports Macquarie's businesses by seeking to attract, recruit, reward and retain the best people. The division provides a range of global consulting and operational expertise across the organisation that is aligned with business strategy.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.