Senior Reporting Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
* Understanding of Client and Fund Reporting processes * Understanding of Investment Data * Strong Excel Skills
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Asset Management, the investment management business of the HSBC Group, serves HSBC's worldwide customer base of retail and private clients, intermediaries, corporates and institutions invested in both segregated accounts and pooled funds. Global Asset Management fulfils its purpose of connecting HSBC's clients with investment opportunities around the world through an international network of offices in approximately 30 countries, delivering global capabilities with local market insight.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Asset Management team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Delivering the fund reporting service for the most complex and/or customized elements of reporting for key fund ranges or key global clients.
- Delivery of the existing legacy fund reporting processes to all required deadlines, both regular and ad-hoc
- Delivery of the strategic fund reporting processes to all required deadlines, both regular and ad-hoc
- Participate in continuous improvement effort to establish the most appropriate and efficient methodology for delivering this reporting service
- Provide assistance to the global change team in the global rollout of the strategic fund reporting processes for all regions and ranges
- Assist with the management of commentary gathering, checking, approving and translation processes
- Participate in on-going documentation production and revision for all relevant operating models and procedures
- Observing and implementing all relevant global policies and standards in the execution of these processes.
- Support all fund launches, restructures, and changes with required reporting changes or additions
- Prioritise and respond to all communication received in team mailbox
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of Client and Fund Reporting processes
- Understanding of Investment Data
- Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of content of investment commentaries
- Degree or equivalent prefered
- Industry Qualifications (IMC etc) are advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written English
- Team player
- Able to commuicate across numerous offcies in numerous countries
- Experience in a Client / Fund Reporting role
- Exposure to reviewing / editing Investment commentaries
For further details please apply online.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited