Senior Relationship Marketing Manager
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Not Specified
- Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a marketing professional who is great at email marketing, automation and who has a good idea how to use Marketo most efficientlyState Street
SPDR ETFs Senior Relationship Marketing Manager
SPDR ETFs is recruiting a Senior Relationship Marketing Manager to run the client communication programme in Europe. You are marketing automation specialist and campaign expert capable of developing innovative programmes that deepen existing relationships and acquire and cultivate new leads. You will develop and execute the email lead generation and lead nurturing strategy through to reporting working closely with a variety of business partners across Europe. We are seeking a passionate strategic thinker who will also roll up their sleeves shifting easily from high-level strategy development to the hands-on implementation of marketing campaigns.
- You will build and manage the SPDR ETF email communication plan and calendar using Marketo covering multiple client types countries and languages across Europe.
- Author comply build and deliver email communications to optimise business performance and facilitate long term growth
- Develop and implement targeting and segmentation strategies to improve performance and brand awareness (by segment behaviour preferences attributes etc.)
- You are passionate about using data to drive decisions and monitor and optimise campaigns to deliver analysis and insights to the wider business. With a focus on marketing effectiveness you will embed a ‘test and learn’ approach into direct marketing.
- You will build and cultivate collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders including sales marketing product compliance and CRM teams across the business to ensure the effective and integrated delivery of campaigns
- Lead the forum to share Direct Marketing best practices across the ETF team and facilitate the alignment of direct marketing plans across audiences and countries
- Design and roll out the lead generation qualification on-boarding and nurturing programmes across the region
- Provide effective day to day leadership of both our external agency and your direct report driving increased performance and facilitating efficient processes
- Elevate SPDR ETF product consideration across regions and countries. Find new and improved ways to drive product awareness and influence investment decision-making through direct marketing.
- Proven track record of successful development & implementation of insight-led communication programmes and campaigns to drive step change in business performance
- Hands on use of a marketing automation tool Marketo preferred
- Accomplished in running lead generation direct mail and email marketing programmes across multiple countries
- Relevant marketing experience preferably in the B2B and Financial Services arena
- Demonstrated strength in relationship marketing/direct marketing strategy development as well as a comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing management
- Propensity to develop campaign strategy ideas based on numerous inputs (historical data channel audience content etc.)
- Proven ability to influence and gain support of senior stakeholders ensuring you balance high-priority long-term projects with short-term immediate deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fast learner who actively takes on challenges.
- Strong work ethic sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
- Strong leadership and coaching abilities.
- Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to deal with complex problems and strategic opportunities on the fly.