Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager
As the Senior Regulatory Reporting Product Manager, you will work within the Global Regulatory Solutions Product Team reporting into the Executive Director of Product and Professional Services.
You will have full ownership on the product life cycle (market analysis, concept, requirement definition through launch) while constantly interacting with internal factors (R&D, Professional Services, Business Development, Sales) alongside our international customers and Partners - all this to ensure the successful launch on new functionalities and continually improving the entire client experience. Activities will include understanding client and regulatory requirements (through customer engagement as well as market forums), translating those requirements into product features and system requirements, collaborating with the development teams and provide training and documentation internally to the Operational teams and externally to Customers.
- Take part in defining the Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Gather and Analyze market requirements and offering
- Define Product requirements - from the high-level concept to detailed source mapping and functionality requirements
- Work with the Development and QA team to design and develop the solution to meet the business requirements
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of pre-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Educate clients on existing and new product features and how those features can support their business growth
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, technology, or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience in financial markets business or fintech
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in BI, AI, B2B worlds - an advantage
- Basic SQL - an advantage
What we offer
- Self-directed and highly motivated individual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- The salary levels paid in the company are competitive and attractive in relation to the market
- There is a generous package of conditions that includes benefits such as: cash incentive plan, comprehensive health insurance and more...
- Opportunity to work with world experts in the field
- We are flexible when it comes to combining work from home and office and in any case, we believe in a healthy balance between the two
- The work environment combined with the charming staff, makes our company a wonderful place to belong to
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.