Senior Regulatory Policy Advisor for International Prudential Rules # 107193
We aspire to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision.
Actively handle bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. Drive cost efficiencies and growth discipline.Committed to improving the control, quality and efficiency of our information, advice and services. Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes.
An exciting and challenging role in the Regulatory Assurance team that is the centre of in-house expertise on prudential rules applicable to Credit Suisse internationally. You will
- Act as contact for regulatory policy interpretation questions arising on existing and new regulations (including during implementation) - principally relating to liquidity, but also capital adequacy and other areas of the prudential regime
- Keep abreast of external developments, analyse impacts of new rules and define in-house interpretations
- Interact with staff in all areas of the bank, including Front Office in the context of proposed new business transactions
- Practise your presentation and communication skills and develop creative ways to explain complex regulatory subject matter in training events and regulatory update briefings
- Contribute to the relationship management with local regulators, financial auditors and external advisors
- Help define our internal capital reporting policy framework
- Represent CS at industry working groups
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive experience in the regulatory field (regulatory reporting or policy interpretation, provision of regulatory consultancy, financial and regulatory audit or financial services supervision)
- Detailed knowledge of the Swiss, European and/or US regulatory framework, covering liquidity as well as capital adequacy
- Understanding of financial products and trading strategies
- Knowledge of accounting standards (US-GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to practical situations and complex transactions
- An analytical approach and attention to detail
- Effective and confident communication with senior management and business unit representatives
- Good presentation and writing skills
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background preferably coupled with an accounting, financial analyst or risk management qualification