Senior Regulatory Analyst
To work as part of the Financial Services Group, providing a hands on advisory service that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the professional team. To produce effective analysis work that will form the basis of any report provided to the client.
~~Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen.
Helping clients of all shapes and sizes, in financial services advisory we support businesses who make a major contribution to the growth of the economy in the UK and beyond. You’ll provide financial services organisations of many different sizes with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth or navigate complex risks and challenges. You’ll help them achieve their business goals, enable them to grow sustainably and in turn help to shape a vibrant economy.
• Keeps abreast of relevant regulatory requirements.
• Develops and maintains a network of contacts within the firm and starts to develop a network of contacts in the wider business community.
• Understands the importance of, and keeps, the Firm's interaction database up-to-date.
• Participates in networking/ office marketing events when appropriate and is an ambassador of the firm.
• Looks for and advises seniors of opportunities for new business or cross-selling.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the Firm's products, services and capabilities.
• Demonstrates sound technical knowledge and is able to apply this in the context of client assignments.
• Prepares client take on in accordance with the Firm's methodology.
• Plays an active role in the regulatory team, contributing to positive morale.
• Works collaboratively across all areas within the Financial Services Group to maximise our contribution to the firm and to clients.
• Works in line with the firm's CLEARR values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
• Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
• Completes a timely performance reviews and personal development plan.
• Meets CPE requirements and completes return on time.
Operations and results
• Takes responsibility for assigned areas, including having own work reviewed and works to time and budget.
• Assists in the full recovery of billable time through accurate and timely submission of timesheets.
• Contributes to ensuring maximum utilisation of self through proactively seeking involvement in upcoming assignments and advertising own availability.
• Adheres to the Firm's risk management policies.
• Analyses information and is able to offer considered conclusions and recommendations.
• Keeps senior team members informed of progress, draws issues to their attention and discusses conclusions with them.
• Writes high quality, professionally presented reports.
• Projects a confident and professional image.
• Passes applicable technical exams first time.
• Receives positive feedback from clients.
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
•Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
•We create sustainable value for our clients
•We are better together
•Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
•We never compromise on quality