The role is highly client focused and we are looking for self-starters who are able to manage multiple tasks at the same time without any drop in quality of output. There will be a high degree of internal interaction with sales and product specialist teams so applicants should possess excellent communication skills and be able to liaise comfortably and effectively with team members of all levels.
The role is positioned within a highly experienced, collaborative team respected within the business for playing a key role in the broader business development process.
Day to day duties will include the completion of RFPs and due diligence questionnaires, work closely with internal teams to source data required to complete RFPs, and updating and maintaining the RFP database.
As a senior member of the team you will also be expected to provide leadership to the less experienced members of the team and take part in RFP review, allocation and management.
The successful candidate will:
- have proven experience in a similar role within asset management and an understanding of the importance of RFP for the wider business development process
- be passionate and knowledgeable in ESG
- have strong organisational, time management and prioritising skills
- demonstrate excellent communication skills
- possess a relevant degree
Please submit your CV for consideration.