Senior RFP Writer - Asset Management
- Up to a maximum of £60000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
My client, a large Asset Management firm , are looking to hire an RFP Writer.
1. Directly supports the process of responding to RFPs from prospects and existing clients using a combination of pre-written and
customized responses. Reviews, interprets, researches, and responds to multiple series of questions about investment options and service
offerings within short, predetermined time frames.
2. Utilizes a wide variety of resources, including subject matter experts from all business areas to research and write thoughtful responses
which respond accurately to detailed questions about investment options and service capabilities. Facilitates the addition of
these specialized responses to the content database, where appropriate.
3. May be responsible for responding to other requests including industry surveys, when requested, in an accurate and timely manner.
Obtaining approval when needed, and ensuring consistency with responses.
4. Coordinates subject matter expert research as needed, drafts responses, and makes value-added suggestions to enhance the overall
marketing position of RFP responses.
5. Ensures content consistency across sales mediums by identifying standard and non-standard responses and partnering with the
appropriate SMEs to devise new responses when warranted. Focuses on using Unmatchable Excellence principles to
identify and own process improvements.
6. Acts as team resource and back-up to RFP leadership. Assists with reviewing RFP drafts and managing the RFP queue and reporting
needs. Mentors team members through leading by example. Provides guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff.
7. Displays professionalism by taking ownership of RFP completion and ensuring that both internal and external client deadlines are not
8. Maintains strong knowledge of products and services. Provides information on investment options and incorporates fund
performance and other data where necessary. Partners with members of Sales Team to strategically position investment options
9. Responsible for understanding and ensuring the effective use of RFP software applications.
10. Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility by accommodating frequent workload changes and tight deadlines. Thinks strategically about the
best ways to complete requests. Practices effective time and project management skills, keeping all stakeholders in the process updated on
11. Provides the RFP content manager with direction and in the absence of a RFP content manager, uses judgment to determine which RFP
responses should be added to the content database. Participates in potential presentations to the team, management and, other
departments if applicable.
If you think that you might be suitable for this role please get in touch.