Senior RFP Writer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
We are looking for a senior RFP writer to join our London RFP team to produce assigned RFPs and questionnaires that are accurate, consistent, of high quality and timely. You will be highly self motivated and collaborate closely with investment specialists and subject matter experts across the business to ensure that corporate information and investment content is of the highest quality and consistent with our brand and messaging. To add value to key new business RFPs some degree of asset specialisation may be needed.
- Producing questionnaires as assigned on time and to a high level of quality and accuracy
- Creating, updating, maintaining and improving RFP content
- Maintaining collateral e.g. standard RFPs for the funds assigned to you within the team
- Management of automation and change projects as the need arises
- Broad understanding of our investment capabilities and the possibility of specialisation in one of the key asset classes
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry developments so that response requests embody best practice
- Ensuring that all outputs and processes adhere to the highest ethical, business and legal standards
- Relevant degree - or equivalent experience
- Regulatory threshold competent
- Broad Product and investment knowledge across asset classes including key components (e.g. Philosophy, Process, Product)
- Strong database management skills
- Attention to detail with strong writing and editorial skills
- Effective and up-to-date regulatory knowledge
- Competent Word and Excel skills
- Qvidian experience
- Some Real Estate Asset experience
- IMC or equivalent qualified
- Use of Salesforce
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.