Senior RFP Analyst
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MFS Investment Management
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
The role is responsible for completion of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), client and consultant Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other requests for information supporting the business development efforts of MFSI (institutional) and MIL (wholesale) teams in EMEA and APAC ex-Japan. Apprises RFP Team Lead of significant issues that affect work flow of RFPs and related material. Proposes edits to RFP content. Identifies resources and facilitates team interaction with subject matter experts. Identifies and recommends suggestions for process improvement.
- Responsible for RFP production and completion. Manage own workflow in response to changing workloads and priorities. Using discretion and judgement review and edit individual RFP content to ensure that responses comply with MFS overall and business area-specific policy, creating, editing or tailoring the content as required.
- Respond to information requests from prospects, existing clients and consulting firms as directed by Sales, Relationship Management and Consultant Relations associates. This involves extensive collaboration with internal groups, use of in-depth business line and product knowledge and working within established processes to:
- Complete Requests for Information (RFIs) and RFPs from prospective and existing clients, institutional and wholesale
- Compile and provide sample RFPs to sales associates for prospective clients
- Complete DDQs from prospective and existing clients, institutional and wholesale.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for written information, such as data requests from consultants, investment management surveys in the press and information requests from fund rating agencies.
- Reports directly to reporting line manager on all issues (work flow, systems and technology, timetables, data production, internal customer trends or needs, etc.) that affect the RFP production process. Provides regular management information as requested.