Senior Quantitative Researcher / Hedge Fund / Quant Analytics / London/ Equities
My client is a very well-established equity-based hedge fund located in London. They are a company doing very well and are seeing a lot of growth current, especially within their quant function. For this specific hire, they are looking to expand their quant analytics team by bringing in a Senior Quantitative Researcher.
• 5-8 years' experience as a Quantitative Researcher
• Someone who has a good understanding of data, working on large data sets, and can take ownership of the data pipeline.
• Technically strong with PowerBi for data visualisation, to present to the business/PMS, as well as non-quant people (Excellent communication skills)
• Strong backtesting experience using Python
• A good understanding of SQL
• Equities background
Nice to have:
• Experience with R
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing thriving team, where you will get the opportunity to take part in lots of different research initiatives such as what is driving a particular stock in performance. You will also be working within a senior team where you will be interacting with the Head PM and the CEO. The role is really unique as it has a heavy focus on both research and data, you will get the opportunity to be part of lots of different projects with a strong focus on Python, SQL, and PowerBi but also facing off to the business.
If you feel the role is a good fit, please can you send your CV to email@example.com