Senior Quantitative Proprietary Trader
- £80k - 120k per year + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 13 Sep 17
A award winning client with a focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedgefunds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Our Client can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
London based hedge fund seeking to add a senior quantitative proprietary trader to develop a new side of the business.Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Actively perform quantitative research on the crude oil and distillates market for proprietary trading.
- Produce the analytic tools for the corresponding product space.
- Design and implement systematic strategies for OTC and exchange traded crude and distillate products.
- Set an acceptable capital and risk allotment across the implemented strategies.
- Responsible for developing systematic strategies and trading based on generated algorithmic signals.
- Thoroughly proficient with computer programming - C++, R, SQL essential and Matlab.
- Demonstrable history of quantitative research and trading using personally derived systematic strategies.
- Target orientated with the passion and drive to exceed expectations and run a team of performance driven colleagues.
- Experienced in Crude oil and distillates derivatives pricing models.
- Located in London or happy to re-locate.