Senior Quantitative Developer
- £150k - 200k per year + BONUS
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- GQR Global Markets
- 03 Nov 17 2017-11-03
A leading investment bank is looking to hire a front office senior quant developer, with 3+ years experience. There are multiple roles from VP - Director, to coincide with the banks aggressive growth strategy, after their renowned success.
A leading Investment Bank in London is proactively looking to hire a front office quant devloper (C++) for an equity desk. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Location: London, United Kingdom
- Development of front office derivative pricing models
- Ensure correct and robust implementation of the models
- Enhancing the C++ pricing libraries
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside quant’s & trade specialists
- Master’s, PhD, DEA in highly computational subjects such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Engineering.
- Strong object orientated programming in C++ (3+ years)
- Demonstrable interest in financial modeling
- Knowledge with stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analyst, numerical optimization and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of financial mathematics is preferred
This is an immediate hire, thus interviews have begun. If the role is of interest to yourself it is advised you express your interest early.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.