- Great bonus package + Flexible working
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
A Hedge Fund in the city is looking for a Python fixed income / Credit Quantitative Analyst. This firm is looking for someone who has a strong market knowledge and can think outside the box and develop the firms pricing model working with large datasets for this alternative investment firm. This person will need to be hands-on, who can build models and look at valuation pricing in the US Markets.
Senior Quantitative Analyst - Python/ R
This individual needs to be able to work in their own and who is keen to cut their teeth on a project and is competent at python/ R. You will Work with the CTO and CEO on building the pricing model, liaising with clients, analysing large data sets from the SME market. This is for someone who will roll their sleeves up and do anything that is asked of them in the Quant world this includes contributing to pitch books
- Build various quantitative investment models to complement and enhance fundamental analysis.
- Fixed Income / Credit
- Find and work with non-traditional datasets to illuminate fundamental economic and business trends.
- Collaborate with other investment management professionals to enhance existing quant models and data processing for improved quality and efficiency.
- Conduct and deliver top-notch research projects with quantitative applications to fundamental strategies.
- Ideally a life insurance background, large data sets
- Working with large data sets
- Manipulate datasets into easily understandable and relevant reports.
- Work with other technology professionals both externally and internally.
- building quantitative models/multi-asset models; experience with factor research, portfolio construction, systematic models.
- Experience with some quantitative software programs such as Python/ R.
- Experience with backtesting for quantitative strategies.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred.
- Strong academic background
- Experience in equities, fixed income and/or multi-asset strategies’ quantitative modeling
Salary: Great bonus package + Flexible working
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob or firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 for more details.