Building analytics for the business, designing the models for implementation.
· Works between traders and quant modelers to develop risk and trading tools
. Find market data source / find right data for models
· Provides direct support to users on trading.
. Credit i.e flow credit CDS indices and bonds, interest rates curves/ equity derivatives/commodities / convertible bonds, and inflations
· Development of a front-office risk management system
· Building and cleaning data
· Design, implement, maintain, execute trading strategies
· Equity derivatives and knowledge on cross-asset
· Familiarity with execution algorithms
· Programming: C++ / Python
· Self Starter
· Designing applications and knowledge of machine learning techniques
· A keen interest and understanding of financial markets and instruments
· Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics from a leading university
· Relevant mathematical knowledge e.g. statistics, asset pricing theory, optimization algorithms.
· Experience in a front office quantitative team e.g. in a hedge fund or investment bank or someone from a strats desk
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474