Senior Quant Developer
Experienced quantitative developer with great technical and analytical expertise is sought for a global multi-strategy fund in their London office.
You will join a highly talented and ambitious team of 6 people based in the US. As the Senior Quant Developer in London, you will build out a real-time data system for FX and Equities as they grow their presence in Europe. This is a high impact role; you will be critical to the growth of the desk, working across the whole trading system on pivotal assignments from day one.
The ideal candidate will be a strong developer with a background in maths/QD and will have experience developing high-performance, multithreaded applications using C++. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 5+ years' experience building large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Python, and technologies such as numpy, scipy or scikit learn
- Analytical problem-solver
- Experience with scientific computing and algorithm development
- Strong academic record in STEM subject - Maths and/or Computer Science preferred
- Outstanding compensation - target bonus + desk-aligned bonus
- Truly collegial tech culture, within a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Significant amount of autonomy and impact on company performance
£250k - £400k total comp Contact
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193