Multi strategy fund are adding a senior quant researcher onto their UK team.
As a senior quantitative researcher, you will be responsible for developing automated quant trading strategies using sophisticated statistical techniques. The role will entail the leadership and management of statistical modelling projects as part of their research programme and, in time, responsibility for a significant theme of work within it.
- Statistical modelling of a wide range of financial and non-financial data sets
- Leading research activities under the guidance of Research Directors
- Delivering high quality statistical research .
- Create and test complex investment ideas .
- A world-class mathematical/statistical research education (Masters/PhD)
- Extensive experience in financial data analysis with a focus on a highly rigorous and technical approach to modelling
- Experience of building and running systematic trading strategies
- A background in statistical research for systematic investment management activities (returns forecasting, risk modelling, market impact modelling etc)
- Team leadership experience is desirable
- Ability to tackle in-depth research projects and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Demonstrate intermediate skills in at least one programming language
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com