Senior Proposition Analyst, Home Finance
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers. The role
Canada Life Home Finance is an award-winning provider of equity release mortgages designed to meet the needs of UK homeowners aged 55 and over. The person in this role will be a key member of the product team developing and implementing Canada Life's market leading equity release proposition. The key elements of the role will include:
- Product Lifecycle Management: You will support management of all equity release products offered by Canada Life Home Finance including implementation and stakeholder management of the product development process, leading the implementation of agreed product and pricing changes, ongoing product maintenance, and performance reporting and monitoring. You will conduct regular product reviews across the Canada Life equity release product range to ensure all product offerings meet the needs of our customers and key stakeholders.
- Product Development: You will work with the Head of Proposition to optimise the product portfolio by identifying, evaluating and executing opportunities for improvement, growth and risk reduction.
- Competitor Analysis: You will analyse all competitor product and pricing changes to help determine the impact on our products and make recommendations to meet key stakeholder requirements. You will keep all sourcing systems up to date with any product and/or pricing changes, conduct regular audits and provide responses to third-party information requests.
- Technical Content Management: You will provide support to the Product, Sales and Marketing teams through writing, editing and maintaining technical content for product brochures, performance reports, case studies and sales aids. You will support the production of information, literature and sales aids for product changes, sales campaigns and third-party requests for information.
- Intermediary Support: You will support the Product, Sales and Marketing teams through research and analysis and be the go-to expert for any internal and external product queries.
Whilst, at the moment, we are all working from home, the Home Finance team are based at our London City office and you would need to be able to attend the office from time to time (once or twice a week). Who you are
You must have experience of the financial services market and ideally some knowledge of the lending products. It is also important that you have a strong understanding of our customers, their needs and wants. The role does involve data analysis and therefore you must have good analytical skills and an eye for detail. What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences