Senior Project Manager: Multi Asset
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
This role is responsible for the successful implementation of a portfolio of change management initiatives impacting Multi Asset.
Fidelity Multi Asset is a global team. Assets are divided more or less equally both between retail and institutional clients, and between equity based and multi asset products. Around half of our clients are based in Europe, including the UK, with the remainder split between Asia (including Japan) and the Middle East. The team has expertise in three key disciplines: Solutions Design, Tactical Asset Allocation and Strategy Selection. The operations teams provide dedicated support to the Multi Asset investment and investment directing functions. The core activities include implementation, portfolio analysis, change management and risk management. From an organisational perspective, the various Multi Asset operations team report through to Global Business Operations.
Purpose of your Role
This role is responsible for the successful implementation of a portfolio of change management initiatives impacting Multi Asset. It will require strong working relationships within the investment community and other areas of the business - in particular product and institutional implementation teams, investment compliance, investment risk, portfolio managers and senior management. Where appropriate you will also be called upon to manage projects which involve other asset classes.
- Ownership of individual change management projects
- Provision of business analysis to understand IM requirements and help shape the direction of projects
- Representation of IM views and requirements within broader project teams
- Liaison with project managers and other departments across FIL to coordinate activities and resolve issues on cross divisional projects
- Provision of clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties