Experienced Insurance Change specialists and Project Managers sought by global Management Consultancy. You should have extensive Change and transformation and Project Management experience within the Insurance sector e.g. Claims, Underwriting, Pricing, Operations, Tech
We are looking for experienced Project Managers and Change and Transformation specialists to play a key role in the (Re)-Insurance team where you will manage small to medium-sized projects and teams on a range of assignments from strategy to execution while developing the company on its growth path. You will play a key role in acquiring projects, supporting sales efforts, and managing and developing existing client relationships.
- As a Manager, your focus will be a lead position in project delivery where you will support clients in their transformation as well as play a key role in project acquisition, sales and client relationship management. Key responsibilities include:
- Acquire projects and support senior management in acquisition and sales by extensive client engagement
- Management of several projects under an account where you will be responsible for business case development, content and budgets (typically projects are small to medium-sized of 2-10 Consultants)
- Lead detailed analysis to guide the decision-making process to support end-solutions for Clients
- Produce solutions to complex problems demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the subject matter and an ability to think independently and communicate such concisely
- Mentor consultants and senior consultants to increase their industry specific knowledge and practical experiences across (re)insurance transformation
- Conducting market and trend analyses to support the business identifying strategic opportunities for growth
- Act as a thought leader and define business development and marketing activities
- Maintain and develop deep industry knowledge to keep a breadth of client needs and proactively recommend new and innovative solutions
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within insurance (P&C or Re-insurance) at a management consulting firm, or management function within an insurance company with exposure to project work
- Demonstrated project leadership experience managing small teams or workstreams
- Evidence of sales efforts and project acquisition by leading activities or supporting senior management
- A detailed understanding of the opportunities and dependencies both business and technology play in a client’s organisation
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with the ability to identify complex problems, consider them analytically and conceptualise solutions
- Notable experience across 1 (or more) areas including: underwriting, risk engineering, delegated authorities, distribution, product design, policy and claims management or risk transfer.
- Impeccable communication, presentation and facilitation skills, and experience communicating with clients at various levels across an organisation.