Leading US Investment Manager is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst which will be required to work within the Investments business on a range of project and initiatives involving managing across multiple business and technology teams. This involves working closely with the Investments leadership to conduct analysis, have a deep understanding of the business, their priorities and represent them in key discussion and provide transparency on all Investments related projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively, with business and technology teams and stakeholders, to conduct analysis and produce detailed project artifacts including requirements documents and other analysis documentation.
- Actively build SME across key Investments businesses, processes and systems to effectively represent Investments in a variety of projects to influence, hold to account and provide transparency.
- Lead collaborative partnerships and dialog across multiple business units and functions
- Actively promote alignment and compliance with related programs and projects across Legal, Compliance and the wider firm
- Demonstrate management expertise and exercise influence in order to identify, evaluate, and recommend current/potential projects to ensure access to accurate information for consumption by clients, regulators, and other critical stakeholders
- Develop the strategy for managing the timeline and budget consisting of multiple, concurrent projects with multiple deliverables and components across a multi-year period, in conjunction with the business sponsor and other stakeholders
You will likely possess:
- 10+ years Asset Management experience.
- 4+ years Front Office Investment Management project delivery experience.
- 4+ years Front Office Investment Management business analyst experience.
- Worked closely with Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Analysts and other members of an Investment Manager’s front office in either a project manager or business analyst