We are currently looking to engage a senior audit professional to help deliver projects within the financial services industry. The overall objective of this role is to develop and execute a robust Audit Plan, and direct complex audit activities. This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend throughout most of 2022. Remote working.
- Deliver audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and business monitoring and governance committee reports.
- Participate in major business initiatives and pro-actively advise and assist the business on change initiative.
- Identify solutions for a variety of complex and unique control issues, utilising complex judgement and sophisticated analytical thought.
- Analyse report findings, and recommend interventions where needed, proposing creative and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
Auditor Experience/skill set:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a related role in Internal Audit or area of Risk and Control
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc)
- Proven ability to execute concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement and innovation in audit tools and techniques.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication