Senior Product Marketing Manager , OTC Derivatives, Vice President. (Charles River Development)
Charles River Development continues to go from strength to strength since the State Street acquisition in October 2018. One of the key areas of growth and expansion is the CRIMS product itself. This senior role will be responsible for helping drive and develop market definition, positioning and go-to-market strategy specifically in the OTC Derivatives area. S/he will work with the Product Management team across all CRD's products and solutions as they relate to the front to back workflows of OTC derivatives with a focus on the transaction workflow and execution. This is a hands-on role that will interact with both internal and external market participants including clients, prospects, partners and industry analysts. This is an opportunity to work within a very strong senior level product team and help drive the delivery and success of a suite of new, key products in the financial marketplace. Responsibilities:
- Track and synthesise OTC industry and ecosystem competition and evolution, including shifts in technology, new business offerings, regulatory changes, developments in execution models and other overarching factors that may affect CRD's opportunities and commercial models.
- Oversee the long-term roadmap, defining principles and developing strategies that promote objectives for CRD's over- the- counter and spot market trading services.
- Design, direct and execute analysis of market and client activity for diagnosing specific market issues and growth opportunities and for identifying, designing initiatives to address the identified business problems and execute on product launches of new products.
- Drive positioning and content for products and solutions.
- Lead global product pricing strategy.
- Work with the Finance Dept. to analyse product profitability and sales success of all product offerings in this space.
- Lead and take responsibility for cross functional success of all new products and solutions within OTC and Derivatives space.
- Conduct Win/Loss analysis.
- Validate new market opportunities for the CRD products and solutions.
- Develop well rounded business cases to justify recommendations by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the target market segments.
- Build a high performing Product marketing team.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Maths preferred. MBA desirable.
- Extensive commercial experience at an OTC platform, Derivatives Exchange, Trading firm or other relevant financial services company.
- SME in OTC Derivatives
- Demonstrable ability to identify, recommend and position products and services to optimise revenue potential.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, absorb and analyse information quickly and independently.
- Excellent executive level communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; proven ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong individual contributor with high motivation, the ability to take direction as well as take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Proven ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines.
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to develop recommendations, form judgments and make decisions based on existing available data.
- Global product marketing experience preferred.