Our client is a top tier investment management house. Due to an increased need to support the management of existing products and strategies, the business are now looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager on a 12 month contract basis initially.
The Senior Product Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Supporting change to existing products predominantly Irish domiciled funds
- Supporting ongoing work to ensure each product and fund range evolves to meet client demands, regulatory changes and profitability hurdles
- Supporting robust product governance structure applied throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Implementing new regulation changes.
- Engage and build an effective partnership across the company with a broad range of stakeholders including compliance, legal, investment teams, investment risk, external legal advisers, management company and fund boards
- Using your confirmed knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS / AIFMD / MIFID / Money Market Fund Regulations)
The Senior Product Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Strong experience in Product Management within Investment Management
- Proven understanding of fixed income strategies
- Strong project management skills
- Proven knowledge of European fund regulation (e.g. UCITS / AIFMD / MIFID / Money Market Fund Regulations)
- Minimum 5 years’ work history within the investment management sector
This is an exciting opportunity for a buy-side Product Management professional looking for their next contract as an interim Senior Product Manager.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with your CV.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”