Senior Product Manager - Trade Services
- Mar 31, 2021
CONTRACT ROLE - Senior Product Manager - Trade Services - Documentary Services - Loans Products - Structured Products - Strategy - Stakeholder Management - Credit Risk - Negotiation - London Based
Role - Documentary Services - Product Manager
Morgan McKinley are pleased to be assisting our client, a well-known global investment bank, during their search for a product manager focusing on credit products.
- Experienced in credit product development across the EMEA region
- Able to execute and develop the strategy for deliverables in line with business growth targets
- P+L management
- Develop new products aligned with market needs
- Assist the sales and client management teams on technical product expertise
- Able to work with partners on process re-engineering
- Product governance, portfolio management
- Offer new digital solutions to the various regions
- Ensure product development is in line with corporate requirements (approval processes etc)
- Be responsible for product development in response to IBOR/Brexit and other legal or regulatory changes
- Experienced in trade services products
- In depth knowledge of the product offerings, market changes, market developments and alternative solutions
- Experienced in negotiating credit agreements
If the above sounds of interest, please apply with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.