Senior Product Manager - Europe
- The purpose of the role is to provide professional business product management and input to the delivery of Issuer Services strategic business projects and 'change the bank' initiatives. The European Product Manager will be responsible for maintaining/developing the portfolio of products covering the European Issuer Services business. To include transformation initiatives and product market research, intelligence and competitor analysis as prioritised by the Global Head of Product Management and the Regional Head of Europe.
- The jobholder will work closely with the Global Head of Product Management and the Regional Head of Europe, other global heads of the business and client services teams as necessary to ensure that both current and new products meet specified business requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
Impact on Business
- Management of the full range of ISV products offered, assessing features, capabilities and risk to ensure these are appropriate for the market the business operates in
- Development of product strategy and European ISV representation to support ISV's target operating model, providing clear direction on how and where products should evolve and in which jurisdictions
- Management of new product development covering governance, research, documentation, pricing, cost benefit analysis, product specification, approvals & GSM requirements
- Development of robust Management Information Systems, including product profitability and client profitability to ensure the business is able to focus on those products and clients delivering most value
- Building strong working relationship with the Regional/Global ISV Business Development & Finance functions to contribute to the AOP process and contribute to annual sales plans
- In conjunction with the Global Head of Product Management and the European Regional Head, Business Development and other stakeholders prioritise the design, development and introduction of new products to meet challenging market conditions and client demand
- Establish a product, market and competitor intelligence function to support strategic and tactical planning processes
- Protect the Group's reputation, ensuring that products comply with local Compliance and Legal requirements
- In conjunction with GBM Marketing and Communications develop and maintain ISV core marketing materials and plans including the ISV internet and intranet sites as well as our use of social media
- The jobholder forms part of the ISV Global Product Team comprising 14 FTE.