Senior Product Manager – Data and Analytics
London, England, United Kingdom
- Responsible for the product management and development of data and analytics solutions for Rates Businesses
- Responsible for working with a head of an award winning Risk Analytics desktop and API tool with product development to implement a Product & Service strategy
- Establishing and managing user working group (buyside, sellside and clearing brokers) including a go to market strategy
- Establishing vendor management process to support 3rd party licensing analytics and data solutions
- Developed data & analytics solutions for the rates business. For example, executed cleared transactions from a certain analytic solutions tool are used for MIFID II, broker information & supplement FRTB requirements.
- Developed solutions for Risk Free Reference (RFR) rate reform with the opportunity for the clients rates services to lead and commercialised IP in this area
- Develop commercial framework and execute the product marketing strategy for data and analytics services
- External facing role interfacing members, clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators.
- Navigated internal senior stakeholders on business case, governances, legal and compliances to ensure all steps required to launch a new product and services is completed prior to launch.
- Ensure safe and seamless transition into operations and continuous review of performance of data and analytics services launched
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Working experience:
- Strong working experience in OTC Rates working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function.
- Strong understanding of how OTC Rates data and analytics is consumed by investment banks, hedge funds, asset management and other buyside communities
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements with respect to OTC rates data and opportunity to provide a solution to the industry
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation track record
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in production
- Education: At least recognised University Degree
- IT skills: Proficient MS Office suite (eg Excel, Powerpoint, word), workflow tools, Visio etc and any VBA or technical skills are nice to have
- Soft skills:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and coach staff as required
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills