Senior Product Manager
Description Position at WorldFirst
The role of the Product Manager in WorldFirst is to provide product leadership to a cross functional product delivery team, ensuring they, and the deliverables they work on are aligned to the business vision and overall product strategy.
As a Product Manager you are the specialist of a specific product domain or business area, for which you will be responsible for continuous improvement according to the specific needs or user pain points. Product Strategy & Delivery
- Own and execute the product roadmap and backlog of your area, and evolve it based on the latest changes.
- Have a deep understanding of problems and pain points, fully articulate and collaborate with your team and people across World First to provide a high-quality solution
- Accountable for value proposition and prioritisation
- Translating ideas through to successful implementation, ensuring the team is solving the right problem at the right time
- Define milestones and work alongside Delivery Leads to ensure delivery status is well known within WorldFirst
- Working autonomously through the backlog using Agile / Lean and Continuous delivery practices to deliver software quickly and efficiently
- Collaborate with team members to write and manage user stories from concept to completion
- Track and monitor your work after launch to iterate and improve
Your skills and experience
- Advocate for introducing and evolving the best product practices in your teams and lead by example.
- Spread your knowledge and mentor other product managers within the team.
- Establish and keep up to date a deep specialist knowledge of your specific domain and provide thought leadership across the teams
- Be the voice of the customer and the voice the wider business for your delivery team
- Communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn new ways of working and cares about defining and establishing what an organisation needs, how to improve their ways of working and helping WorldFirst to accelerate the delivery of value.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about delivering value through technology.
- An active participant of your community who's constantly learning and help others to learn.
- Good at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring individuals and teams.
- Someone with good understanding and experience of a variety of Lean and Agile delivery approaches and how to tailor these as appropriate to deliver software in the team.
- Curious about learning new ways of working and open to experimentation in order to bring about positive change.
- Constantly looking for validating the assumptions through customer validation and data analysis
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversions around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world's best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant's vision of "bringing the world equal opportunities". Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.