Senior Product Development Manager - AIFS, UCITS, Asset Management, LONDON
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 May 19
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Product Development Manager for a London based company. Looking for someone with 7+ years experience within Product Development/Management for an asset manager Mid-Senior level.
- Delivering new investment strategies/Product Solutions across Europe, APAC and the Americas
- Identifying and acting on information to improve the efficiency of the product offering via amendment, merger or rationalisation.
- Lead the launch of new products and strategies
- Ensuring implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business.
- Keeping abreast of commercial and regulatory developments and interpreting them into meaningful and compelling proposals
- Supporting the impact assessment, co-ordination and delivery of product change brought about by external factors such as AIFMD, UCITS V, FATCA, MiFID II etc.
- Proven experience in a leading asset manager across all stages of the product lifestyle, from concept to board approval, through to launch and range management.
- Excellent knowledge tradition and alternative fund ranges
- 7+ years experience
- Undergraduate degree