Senior Private Banker
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Banque Havilland
- 29 Sep 17 2017-09-29
We are an entrepreneurial and fast growing private bank. We are present in Luxembourg, London, Monaco, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, the Bahamas, Moscow, and Dubai. The footprint and capabilities allow us to meet and exceed the needs of our clients across the various jurisdictions we operate in. We are a traditional family-owned private bank and our capital and cross-jurisdictional know-how allow us to be dynamic and high-achieving.
The private banker role in the Russian team is a well-rounded self-starter private banking role with a lean towards generation of new business. It allows for a lot of independence and freedom of operation. Alongside typical Private Banking responsibilities it importantly entails the following responsibilities and contributions:
- Generate new business in the Russia/CIS markets
- Leverage all of the bank’s capabilities in asset management, lending, custody and trading
- Travel to all key markets (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, etc)
- Contribute to know-how and risk management relevant for the market.
- Manage book of own-generated business in compliance with PB regulations and best practices. Supported by a junior private banker/assistant.
- Right to work in the UK
- A university degree in an economic discipline, preferably in finance
- Level 4 qualified or ready to take exams – Investment Advice Diploma
- 5+ years private banking experience
- Professional track record of achievement to demonstrate ability to build own book of business
- Fluency in Russian and English. French and/or other languages are an advantage.
- Attention to detail and self-organisation