Senior Privacy Counsel
Would you like to be the Senior Privacy Counsel at a global technology firm?
Do you provide expert advice on legal and compliance requirements applicable to privacy across your peers, customers and business partners?
Have you led projects and worked collaboratively to support the developments of a global privacy program?
The firm are looking for a Senior Privacy Counsel with passion for the field, that has worked on an international scale, to provide guidance and leadership on privacy and data protection legislation. With this, there will be opportunities to travel.
They are looking for expertise within these areas:
- Working knowledge and practical experience implementing privacy law within a business.
- Strong knowledge of global data and cyber security laws.
- Negotiating and drafting.
- Ability to operationalise legal requirements in a commercial environment.
- Relationship building with your clients, team and peers.
- Balancing urgent BAU demands with new change projects.
- Working autonomously with the ambition to learn more.
- IAPP certifications are desireable.
Please reach out with your CV and I will be in touch to arrange an initial call.