Senior Portfolio Manager / Analyst: Multi-Asset Manager Selection
- Market Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Our client is a London headquartered, international, third party, asset manager. It has very comprehensive product capabilities, and distribution across EMEA, Asia and North America covering Institutional, wholesale and retail clients. Its Multi-Asset and Solutions team manages over £50bns of assets, with teams in London and North America, servicing a wide array of clients via funds and mandates through direct investments and manager-of-manager funds. This team wants to appoint a senior portfolio manager / analyst to its leadership group to develop, and manage, a range of UK Institutional Manager-of-Manager products.
- Development and oversight of an open-architecture manager selection process for UK Institutional clients, working with existing globally located, research teams to build a portfolio of managers across traditional, alternative, liquid and illiquid asset classes;
- Portfolio Management and Research: overall responsibility for portfolio construction on both a pooled and segregated fund basis;
- As a senior team member, making a meaningful contribution to the wider asset allocation, and investment decision making, process, and team performance;
- Working with the generalist sales force and Product Specialists to articulate and promote the investment process, and its performance, to existing / prospective clients, and Consultants.
- When required, representing our client, and its multi-asset capabilities, through speaking platforms, client events and the media.