Senior Recruitment Consultant
An award winning, leading real estate management company, currently seek a Manager/Senior Manager. The role will see you manage commercial property portfolios. As the business expands, an addition of a proactive and knowledgeable property loan portfolio manager is needed to support their growing team.
- Manage a portfolio of commercial property transactions, bi-lateral and syndicated loan positions.
- Maintaining internal/external relationships.
- Monitoring cash flows
- Review Loan Documentation
- Preparation of written reports
- Ensure effective loan monitoring (Rent Rollovers and Covenants)
- Instructing legal counsel, overseeing and managing the entire process until a satisfactory conclusion.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Real Estate Finance
- Ability to read and effectively interpret legal and financial documentation.
- Cashflow Modelling skills.