Senior Performance Analyst / Manager, Performance Measurement, Attribution/ Asset Management
- £60-75k + Bonus etc
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Faverdale Search
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Highly regarded fund manager with a unique, wonderful culture are looking to add expertise into their senior performance analytics function. Working as the lead analyst in the performance measurement team this is a crucial position supporting the investment process and manager performance information.
The company has investment expertise across all major asset classes, this position is within the performance measurement team where your prior specialist knowledge in performance attribution will be key. This firm has a forward thinking and innovative culture, your decisions and outputs will be relied upon by both senior business and the front office. Your analysis will be utilised to communicate key message to market on the company’s expanding product range.
You will be directly supporting the front office and you will be expected to be the subject matter expert fund performance. You will be responsible for producing accurate and timely in-house fund and benchmark performance alongside ad-hoc reporting for new and existing clients. You core duties will include:
- Responsibility for performance measurement across all products including Fixed Income, Equity, LDI, multi-manager strategies and OEICs
- Responsibility for updating and monitoring accuracy of client portfolio information for fund managers and for risk measurement and monitoring initially
- Provision of regular performance data and analytics to support management of client portfolios
- Coordinating development and provision of performance reports to internal and external clients and provision of ad hoc data and performance information to support clients and fund managers
- Maintaining, enhancing and designing tactical solutions to support fund management team and assist in analysis of client portfolios
- Working to improve efficiency and automation of fund management data
- Working within investment team to support portfolio construction and development
You will need to possess the gravitas and confidence in your decisions to be trusted by the front-office whom you will generate a close working partnership with. You will be the key performance team member so the position offers a high level of visibility within the company; you will be seen at the ‘go to’ person on performance analysis with the CIO office and the investment teams. You must be an effective communicator and have an intuitive understanding of team dynamics and relationship building both within the company and with third parties outside the company.
Exposure across a range of asset classes is crucial (e.g. not just pure equities). LDI experience is highly desirable. System experience with recognized performance software is also necessary as you will be utilizing the best tools on the market to calculate your analysis.
This position will suit someone able to self-create, with a lateral thought process. You must be highly risk aware and possess the ability to create manual analysis if required. It is important that you understand the value of good data controls and that you are naturally able with both technology and projects.
You will be working directly alongside a high caliber peer group in a culture where achievement is recognized and rewarded. You will possess a passion for the investment industry and you will thrive off challenges and delivery. You must be reliable and trustworthy with a keen drive to deliver a robust service.
If you have (or are studying towards) IMC, CFA, CIPM or FRM this would be advantageous.
This is a London, UK based role. Please be aware that all candidates must have permission to work and live in the UK, no relocation costs are offered.