Senior Performance Analyst GIPS (6 month FTC)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- 09 Apr 18 2018-04-09
Senior Performance Analyst (6 month FTC) - Global COO - London
This role is temporary in nature and has been created in order to complete GIPS verification for AIGSL.
During periods of GIPS down time there will also be a requirement to support the team during performance reporting cycles and as required.
- Leading delivery of GIPS verification process including contribution to planning
- Hands on sourcing and production of required documentation
- Liaison with HSBC GIPS Verification Team
- First line response on technical queries and provision of advice to team members
- Stakeholder management across the business
- Producing performance measurement data - primarily for liquid markets assets - to agreed timescales and standards using Prism and B-One systems
- Supporting projects as required
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with:-
- Internal colleagues;
- The offshore team;
- External stakeholders.
- Mentoring and developing Analysts
- Attention to detail and quality
- Intellectual curiosity & initiative
- Able to easily connect with people and build extensive professional relationships across all areas
- GIPS expertise and practical experience essential
- Good knowledge of both the theory and practice of performance measurement, attribution analysis and ex-post risk
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of front office and marketing requirements
- Working experience of an Operations / Back Office environment with a focus on data and reporting
- Experience of Bi-Sam advantageous
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours. About us
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Our culture and value
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.