Senior Performance Analyst GIPS - 6mth FTC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
The Role This role is temporary in nature and has been created in order to complete GIPS verification for AIGSL. During periods of GIPS down time there will also be a requirement to support the team during performance reporting cycles and as required.
- Leading delivery of GIPS verification process including contribution to planning
- Hands on sourcing and production of required documentation
- Liaison with HSBC GIPS Verification Team
- First line response on technical queries and provision of advice to team members
- Stakeholder management across the business
- Producing performance measurement data - primarily for liquid markets assets - to agreed timescales and standards using Prism and B-One systems
- Supporting projects as required
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with:-
- Internal colleagues;
- The offshore team;
- External stakeholders.
- Mentoring and developing Analysts
- Attention to detail and quality
- Intellectual curiosity & initiative
- Able to easily connect with people and build extensive professional relationships across all areas
- GIPS expertise and practical experience essential
- Good knowledge of both the theory and practice of performance measurement, attribution analysis and ex-post risk
- Basic/Intermediate understanding of front office and marketing requirements
- Working experience of an Operations / Back Office environment with a focus on data and reporting
- Experience of Bi-Sam advantageous
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to defy uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.